Web page ( www.granhoteldelfin.com ) is owned by (GB Hotels Sun ) and meets the requirements under the Law 34/2002, of July 11 , Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce , the Royal Decree -Law 13/2012, of March 30, as well as the obligation of the user information provided in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
Name: Gb Hoteles Sun
Address : Avenida Vicente llorca Alos , 19
Merchant Register: Tomo 326 Libro 0 Folio 71 Sección 8 Hoja A 131258
According to the current legislation on data protection and on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the user accepts that the personal data provided on the web, or any other information provided to (GB Hotels Sun) to access some of the services are incorporated into files belonging to (GB hotels Sun), in order to facilitate the provision of services required for correctly identifying users that request personalized services on the Web, for managing basic administrative tasks and to keep you informed either by email or by any other means, news , products and related services (Gb Hotels Sun). In the case of commercial communications through email or an equivalent medium, the user gives express consent to send advertising via this medium.
(GB Hotels Sun) is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat as confidential, and assumes, for this purpose, measures of technical, organizational and security measures to prevent alteration, loss , treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable legislation.
The responses of the fields containing an asterisk ( * ) or marked as mandatory, are compulsory, considering the minimum information required to manage the information requested, without this information it would be impossible to develop the requested service. The remaining fields are optional response. The user, in any case, the truthfulness of the data provided, (GB Hotels Sun) the right to deny service to any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to other actions stipulated by law.
Any user can at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by letter, proof of identity, by photocopy of ID, and specifying the right to exercise, to: (GB Hotels Sun), (Avda Vicente Llorca Alos Nº 19)
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device to use when you visit a website. Its main purpose is to recognize you each time you access (www.granhoteldelfin.com) allows us to further improve the quality and usability of our website. Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, they can not harm your computer/device user, if they are enabled in your browser settings, help us identify and resolve potential operating errors (www.granhoteldelfin.com).
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They work in the same way, but have slightly different:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, security support website or its basic functionality. They contain no personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies:: These are stored in the hard drive of the device and reads the website each time you make a return visit to ( www.granhoteldelfin.com ) has an expiration date or expiration specified , the cookie fulfilled which leaves function. We can identify your actions and preferences, analyze visits and help us understand how visitors come to our site and improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies:: Allow ( www.granhoteldelfin.com ) remember decisions made by the user, such as your login or identifier. The information these cookies collect is anonymized (ie, does not contain your name, address, or other data).
- Third-party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies that installs a web site is not the one you are visiting, such as those used by social networks (like Facebook) or external plugins content (like Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use these files to track your visits to each site being advertised.
- Analytical Cookies:: These cookies are designed to periodic maintenance and ensure the best performance and customer service, collecting data from your activity.
MBy accessing ( www.granhoteldelfin.com ) expressly agree that we may use such cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, you may make your browsing ( www.granhoteldelfin.com ) is not optimal and some of the utilities that have ( www.granhoteldelfin.com ) may not work properly.
a) Third Party Cookies.Google Analytics cookies
Purpose of cookies:
These cookies from Google Analytics generate an anonymous user ID that is used to make a count of how many times you visit ( www.granhoteldelfin.com ) the user. It also records when it was the first and last time I visited the website. It calculates when you have finished a session, user source and keyword.
User settings to prevent cookies
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage- cookies -in -internet- expl orer -9 ..
- If you use Firefox, the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To learn more visit https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-l...
- If you use Chrome , under Options > Advanced Options > Privacy. To know more http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- If you use Opera on the Privacy and Security option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/